Thursday 6 December 2012

Week 7 Reflection

WHAT:On Monday we had a star test and we started to write a big long story about each day of camp and the teachers will pick the best stories on each day and will put them in the newspaper. On Tuesday we had our first practice of social dancing and wrote about our second day of camp. We also had been planning a boys night out for Room 15 and Room 6 at 7-9 so our parents can come over and see how well we are doing while we got to watch a movie and eat pizza. On Wednesday we went to badminton. On Thursday we had social dancing and got to go swimming. On Friday are having a WIS test and had assembly.
SO WHAT: I learnt how to dance at social dancing with how the footsteps work.

NOW WHAT: My goal for this week was to get all of my work done on time so that we could go outside for a swim or go outside and have free time. I think that I have done that well because I got to go swimming and I got all of my work finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment