Friday 7 December 2012

Week 4 Reflection

WHAT: On Monday we had Mrs Calman. On Tuesday we had social dancing practice and we got to go swimming. On Wednesday we went to our final badminton session and we had a Zirka Circus show to see what it would be like if we went. It was really amazing what some people can do being flexible and balanced.    On Tuesday we got to start our CO2 cars and got to go swimming. On Friday we are finishing our CO2 cars and are having assembly.

SO WHAT: I learnt a lot about CO2 cars like what makes them go which is the CO2 canisters obviously and how to make them.


NOW WHAT: My goal for this week was to finish my work so we could go  swimming or to be able to go outside and play a game. I am happy with my goal because I was able to do that and my goal for next week is to finish my CO2 car so that we can race them.

No comments:

Post a Comment