Friday 16 November 2012

Week 5 Reflection

WHAT:On Monday we had Mrs Calman. We still did our normal reading, writing and maths rotations. On Tuesday we had the senior school athletics. There were six events sprints, long distance, vortex,  shot put, high jump and long jump. We got a new Habit of Mind which is Finding Humour. On Wednesday we had badminton. First we did our stretches and then we played a game. After that we played on a full court two v two. Then we had a small competition were there would be one court but two people on each side using half a court. It was really challenging using only half. On Thursday after lunch we had Mr Petersen while Mrs Larsen was out of the room for a while.

SO WHAT: I learnt a new badminton grip called the backhand grip. I learnt a new habit of mind which is finding humour and I learnt a new game.

NOW WHAT:  My goal for this week was to finish my art work and I was able to on time but I didn't get to go out for a swim because there wasn't enough people who brought there togs. My goal for next week is to get all of my work done on time so we can either go outside for a game or go swimming.





No comments:

Post a Comment