Friday 2 November 2012

Week 3 Reflection

WHAT: On Monday we had bike safety with Constable Val. We all brought our bikes to school to go around a bike circuit without going off. There was a small ramp,  two U turns, a ladder and a stop sign that we used the stop signal on. On Wednesday we had badminton. First we did our stretches, then we had a game, and finally we had a little competition. We had five games each and the winner would go right onto the next court and the the person who lost had to go the back a court. On Thursday we got to go swimming in our school pool. It was funny because Isaiah, Tarron and Keylen went in there undies. For art we are painting our initials but we have to do them with other sections so you cannot notice them. I think that my one will look really cool. Our habits of mind is taking responsible risks. In class we talked about what a responsible and what a irresponsible risk is.

SO WHAT: I learnt how to do a backhand fore grip in badminton. I learnt a new habit of mind and I learnt some more things about bike safety like why we wear a helmet properly.

NOW WHAT: My goal was to get all of my work finished. I think I have done that because I got to have free time in the swimming pool. My goal for next week is to finish my art work and to be able to go swimming again.

No comments:

Post a Comment