Monday 12 November 2012

Our Assembly Play

In Room 15 we did a play called the three little pigs, a wolf and a mud pie. I am Tac one of the three pigs. I am one of the main people along with Tic, Toe and the wolf. Being an all boys class some of us had to be girls with wigs and dresses on and it really made the whole junior school laugh. At first I thought that I was never going to learn my lines in one week but luckily I learnt them the day before the item. Then the next day it was assembly day. I was feeling very nervous in front of everybody but once I  had done the first scene I didn't feel nervous at all.  I was one of the three pigs. I wore a pig mask and a red shirt. At some parts of the play it was really funny like when we did a big dance along with a song.

When the play had finished I really wanted to carry on because I was having lots and lots of fun. Then when we got back in class we had lots of teachers coming in and giving us comments about our play. I felt really relieved that we had finished. I can't wait to do our next assembly item and I wonder what it will be about.

No comments:

Post a Comment