Friday 26 October 2012

Week 2 Reflection

WHAT: On Monday it was a public holiday for everyone so they didn't have to go to school or work. On Wednesday Room 15 went to badminton. First we did some stretches and then we got a racket and a shuttle and started to hit the shuttle up and down as many times as we could. Then we played a game and finally had a game of badminton. The first game we won 22-16 and the second game we won 12-8. On Thursday we had another session of Rippa Rugby. We had a fun game and it was really fair. I scored two tries and the score was 6-8 we won. We also have a new habit of mind .Taking responsible risks.

SO WHAT:
I learnt a new game and learnt how to hold a racket properly. I learnt a new habit of mind.



NOW WHAT:
My goal for this week was to learn some new geometry shapes and to get all of my work finished. I didn't get to learn some new geometry shapes so my goal for next week is to learn some more different shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment