Friday 17 August 2012

Week 5 Reflection

WHAT:  On Tuesday we did ink prints with leaves. On Wednesday we did a Maori crossword that had all of the Maori days of the week on it. On Thursday we had Kapa Haka and made the string of a poi with a buddy. We did buddy I.T on Thursday as well. On Friday it was wacky hair day for the people in New Zealand that had cystic fibrosis. We did a spelling and basic facts test.

SO WHAT: I learnt how to spell some more difficult words. I learnt how to make ink prints with ink and leaves. I learnt a new website called Build your wild self.

NOW WHAT: My goal was to get all of my spelling words correct and to get a higher basic facts score. I think I've done pretty well because I got all of my spelling words right. My goal next week is to get a better basic facts score.

No comments:

Post a Comment